Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Together Learn Chinese online enrollment

Hi my future students, Our online enrollment starts this week. Here I want to share you some outline what you will learn in the classroom. I will also make some adjustment once I know why you want to learn Chinese. When I learned English, that was part of our course requirement. As for most of you learning Chinese, either for your business or pleasure for traveling. Regardless what you want to learn Chinese, I do hope you will take this journey into deeper level. You are not just learning the languages, you also are able to enrich within Chinese culture and wisdoms to build your own and exchange with people around you. I also will offer pen pal club assistance and create language exchange partner program that I have done it since I was 18. Our class will not focus on writing but you can practice and learn on your own. I do also offer one on one as right now I am teaching a song writer how to sing a Chinese song. My first Chinese student was a business man because he wanted to travel to Asia. So please let me know why do you want to learn Chinese so I can prepare materials that fit your need. The followings are our classes outline; Together Learn Chinese  Instructor: Stephanie Wu  (Rose teacher) 10 classes for 4 weeks  Start date March 3rd End date March 27th Lesson 1: greeting & self introduction & colors  Lesson 2: counting numbers & fruits & vegetables & etc  Lesson 3. Name animals (pet) Lesson 4: holidays  Lesson 5: making sentences & Q & A Lesson 6: We are family  Lesson 7: Our body  Lesson 8: weather Lesson 9: Chinese cooking  Lesson 10: Message of Love (1314520) Lastly, this week is Chinese New Year as we celebrate 15 days if you have listened to my radio recording I talked about how Chinese New Year comes form. See you all in my classroom soon. Best regards, Your Rose Teacher 嗨,我未來的學生, 我們的線上註冊將於本週開始。在這裡,我想向您分享一些您將在課堂上學到的內容。一旦知道您為什麼要學習中文,我也會作一些調整。 當我學習英語時,這是我們課程要求的一部分。至於你們大多數人學習中文,是為了您的商務旅行還是休閒旅行。無論您想學什麼中文,我都希望您能將本旅程帶入更深層次。您不僅在學習語言,還可以在中國文化和智慧中充實自己的基礎並與周圍的人交流。 我還將提供筆友俱樂部的幫助,並創建自18歲以來就做過的語言交流合作夥伴計劃。我們的課程不會側重於寫作,但您可以自己練習和學習。 我現在也提供一對一的授課方式,我正在教一位歌曲作者如何演唱中文歌曲。我的第一個中國學生是一名商人,因為他想去亞洲旅行。因此,請讓我知道您為什麼要學習中文,以便我準備適合您需求的材料。 以下是我們的課程大綱; 一起學中文 指導老師:吳 (玫瑰老師) 4週10節課 開始日期3月3日結束日期3月27日 第一課:問候,自我介紹和色彩 第二課:數數,水果,蔬菜等 第3課。命名動物(寵物) 第四課:假期 第五課:做句子和問答 第六課:我們一家人 第七課:我們的身體 第八課:天氣 第9課:中國烹飪 第10課:愛的訊息(1314520) 最後,本周是農曆新年,我們慶祝15天,如果您聽了我的廣播錄音,我就談到農曆新年是如何形成的。 很快再見。 最好的祝福, 你的玫瑰老師

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chinese class post date: 5/22/2021 I am offering Chinese class online one on one or in a group. https://togetherlearnchinese.blogspot.com...